The Municipality police Brno was looking for new people. They were lacking 50 police men and women in their force. So they made a creative competition in which we took part with the craziest idea that popped our mind. Let’s do it in pixel art video-game style.
It was a real surprise that we won this job. But soon we realized that policemen from Brno are clients from heaven. They gave us a lot of freedom and supported our wild ideas. The campaign went viral just after launch, screening at prime time news on the biggest commercial TV that night.
- Client: Městská policie Brno
- Creative Director: Martin Jůza
- Concept Art, storyboard: Vojtěch Kamas
- Producer: Juliána Silvie Slivoňová
- Sound: Matěj Chrudina
- Music: September 87, Václav Toman
- Illustration: Vojtěch Kamas, Veronika Zacharová
- Animation: Jáchym Hrubý, Vojtěch Kamas, Veronika Zacharová