The Municipality police Brno was looking for new people because they were lacking 50 police officers in their force. They made a creative competition in which we took part with the craziest idea that popped into our mind. Let’s do it in a pixel art video-game style.
It was a real surprise that we won this job. But soon we realized that policemen from Brno are clients from heaven. They gave us a lot of freedom and supported our wild ideas. The campaign went viral just after its launch, screening during the prime time news on the biggest commercial TV channel that night.
- Ad of the week – mediar.cz
- RA Awards – HR website of the year (Gold)
- RA Awards – HR video of the year (Silver)
- Client: Městská policie Brno
- Creative Director: Martin Jůza
- Concept Art, storyboard: Vojtěch Kamas
- Producer: Juliána Silvie Slivoňová
- Sound: Matěj Chrudina
- Music: September 87, Václav Toman
- Illustration: Vojtěch Kamas, Veronika Zacharová
- Animation: Jáchym Hrubý, Vojtěch Kamas, Veronika Zacharová