The Gallery of the Central Bohemian Region combines modern art with baroque architecture. It is housed in an early Baroque building of a Jesuit college, the foundation stone of which was laid in 1667. GASK decided to tell this story through the Face of Baroque project.
Together with the Museum, we used the baroque niches at the north staircase. They contain portals to the past, short, animated videos telling stories that influenced the face of the Jesuit college and its history.
The stories in niches start playing one after another. In this way, the visitor learns about the important figures of the Baroque history of Kutná Hora while going up.
- Art director: Filip Veselý
- Animation: Martina Svojíková, Jáchym Hrubý, Tatiana Rubchuk, Aneta Kožukarová, Kryštof Ulbert
- Illustration: Martina Svojíková, Tatiana Rubchuk
- Script: Vojtěch Dudek
- Project manager: Anna Růžičková
- Sound: Samuel Jurkovič
- Technology: Bluetouch
- Architect: Jan Tomšů
- Client: GASK – Galerie Středočeského Kraje v Kutné Hoře
- Photo: Klapper